Warning: Last items in stock!
- The ARTICO winter shoes with a Sion-Tex membrane protect you from the elements so that you are always warm and dry.
- Made entirely in Spain.
- AIR SOLE STREAM® ventilation system.
- New SHD carbon fibre sole with studs made from natural rubber (not derived from oil).
- The studs are produced via a process of ecological extraction of natural rubber from trees from the Hevea family, so promoting local development, reducing environmental impact and giving the cyclist more comfortable contact and greater traction.
- Possibility of inserting studs for the softest surfaces.
- They are extremely comfortable in the most adverse conditions (-10°+15°C).
- Designed to be made with a single piece of leather and no internal seams.
- Impermeable thanks to an inner Sion-Tex sock.
- New internal structure CARBIN. Anatomical adjustment of the foot thanks to its surrounding fabric.
- Anatomical insole with OZONE® 100% breathable lining with silver ions treatment.
- Lycra neck for the most difficult conditions.
- Warm due to the different layers of materials such as:
- Rubber protection over the whole shoe to make it more resistant.
- New design of back aimed at enhanced ankle support.
- Double ATOP reel-knob lacing system.