Warning: Last items in stock!
- LUCK professional line.
- LUCK TRI ROAD triathlon shoes made in Spain.
- AIR SOLE STREAM® ventilation system.
- New SHD carbon fibre sole with studs made from natural rubber (not derived from oil).
- The studs are produced via a process of ecological extraction of natural rubber from trees from the Hevea family, so promoting local development, reducing environmental impact and giving the cyclist more comfortable contact and greater traction.
- Light resistant shoe which is very breathable and quick drying.
- Microfibre tissues of the highest quality and minimum thickness.
- Made out of several pieces with no seams so to ensure the best possible adaptation to the foot.
- New internal structure CARBIN. Anatomical adjustment of the foot thanks to its surrounding fabric.
- ARTICO® 100% breathable lining with silver ions treatment with antibacterial, anti-static and healing properties.
- Anatomical insole with OZONE® 100% breathable lining with silver ions treatment.
- Reinforced tip for greater protection.
- Ring pull on the forefoot to make it easier to put the shoe on in a single movement.
- Loop on the bike side of the shoe from which you can tie a rubber band to the crank arm to hold it in start position.
- New design of back aimed at enhanced ankle support.
- Double high-functioning Velcro fastening system for a rapid transition.