APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 272 g
Warning: Last items in stock!
- The spearhead of the LUCK professional series.
- Made entirely in Spain.
- Possibility of tailoring to theshape of your foot, FITTING SYSTEM.
- The new Nanotech Carbon Unidirectional sole with studs made from natural rubber obtained from tree resin (not derived from oil).
- The studs are produced via a process of ecological extraction of natural rubber from trees from the Hevea family, so promoting local development, reducing environmental impact and giving the cyclist more comfortable contact and greater traction.
- The new Nanotech Carbon Unidirectional sole adapts perfectly to the shape of your foot.
- The customer can choose between four levels (12 - 14 - 16 - 18) of rigidity of the sole.
- Perforated orifices in the sole into which you can insert studs for the softest surfaces.
- Designed entirely with selected microfibres of the highest quality.
- Designed to be made with a single piece of microfibres and no internal seams.
- ON STEAM® 100% breathable lining with silver ions treatment with antibacterial, anti-static and healing properties.
- Anatomical insole with ON STEAM® 100% breathable lining with silver ions treatment.
- New design of back aimed at enhanced ankle support.
- Double ATOP reel-knob lacing system.