APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 283 g
SOLE: Nanotech Carbon Unidirectional
Warning: Last items in stock!
- The spearhead of the LUCK professional series.
- LUCK ZERO is made entirely in Spain.
- Designed with selected natural leather of the highest quality.
- Presented as the definitive shoe for the best possible fit to the shape of each cyclist’s feet (LUCK FIT).
- The new Nanotech Carbon Unidirectional sole with studs made from natural rubber (not derived from oil).
- It allows to choose the rigidity of the sole in 4 levels: 12 - 14 - 16 - 18.
- The studs are produced via a process of ecological extraction of natural rubber, so promoting local development, reducing environmental impact, obtaining greater traction and giving the cyclist a contact more direct and respectful of the Earth.
- Perforated orifices in the sole into which you can insert studs for the softest surfaces.
- Designed entirely with selected microfibres of the highest quality.
- New internal structure CARBIN. Anatomical adjustment of the foot thanks to its surrounding fabric.
- ARTICO® 100% breathable lining with silver ions treatment with antibacterial, anti-static and healing properties.
- Anatomical insole with OZONE® 100% breathable lining with silver ions treatment.
- New polyurethane reinforcement of back aimed at enhanced ankle support and providing greater protection.
- Double ATOP reel-knob lacing system and Velcro fasteners in the bottom part of the shoe.