SOLE: Nanotech Carbon Unidirectional
Warning: Last items in stock!
- The spearhead of the LUCK professional series.
- LUCK ZERO is made entirely in Spain.
- Designed with selected natural leather of the highest quality.
- The leather we use comes from cow hides. We select the best cuts
from the best Spanish cows.
- Presented as the definitive shoe for the best possible fit to the shape
of each cyclist’s feet (LUCK FIT).
- The new Nanotech Carbon Unidirectional sole with studs made from
natural rubber (not derived from oil).
- It allows to choose the rigidity of the sole in 4 levels: 12 - 14 - 16 - 18.
- The studs are produced via a process of ecological extraction of natural
rubber, so promoting local development, reducing environmental impact,
obtaining greater traction and giving the cyclist a contact more direct
and respectful of the Earth.
- Perforated orifices in the sole into which you can insert studs for the
- Made out of a single piece with no seams so to ensure the best possible
adaptation to the foot.
- New internal structure CARBIN. Anatomical adjustment of the foot
thanks to its surrounding fabric.
- TECNOLITE 100% breathable lining with silver ions treatment with
antibacterial, anti-static and healing properties.
- Anatomical insole with OZONE® 100% breathable lining with silver
- Rear and front polyurethane reinforcement for greater protection.
- New reinforcement of back aimed at enhanced