Luck Fitting System
If no two feet are alike, why should a pair of shoes be exactly the same?
WHY YOU NEED CUSTOMIZED SHOES?
- We stabilize your feet by optimizing the FOOT-KNEE-HIP alignment.
- We correct the ARCH of your foot.
- We correct the VARO or VALGUS.
- We create a different shoe for each foot (if necessary).
- We respect your anatomical and biomechanical measurements. Your shoes will feel like a second skin.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Enhanced performance by 20%. Increases power by improving pace changes, helping you sprint more efficiently and giving you a much better advantage on hills when rising up in the pedals.
- An unparalleled feeling of comfort.
- Alleviate aches and pains and prevents injuries.
- Reduces tension in the knees, the production of lactic acid and the cardiac rate.
- Reduces fatigue and helps you to recover faster.
- Whether you’re a professional or amateur cyclist, we can give you an extra boost.
WHY IS IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SYSTEMS?
- Other systems use wedges to correct leg asymmetries or metatarsal misalignment, but this angles the shoe to align the foot, knee and hip. This is counterproductive because you cannot angle the shoe if you want to align the foot with the knee and hip.
- The solutions offered by other systems do not take into account which shoes they are going to be used in. If it only takes into account one of the feet, the adjustment is going to be inaccurate and incorrect.
- With regard to THERMOFORMED insoles or shoes, the term is self-explanatory: they are distorted by heat. The heat generated by the body or by very hot weather can distort the shoes and/or insoles, causing a maladjustment and unwanted foot mobility that can lead to serious injury in the short or long term, together with a pronounced decline in performance.
WHY DON’T OTHER BRANDS MANUFACTURE CUSTOMIZED SHOES?
- Most of the brands that manufacture cycling shoes are not manufacturers per se but designers who outsource the manufacturing to other companies. This makes it unworkable to manufacture shoes individually, far less adapt them to the biodynamic characteristics of each cyclist.
WHY IS THE LUCK SYSTEM THE BEST IN THE WORLD?
- All the existing biomechanical systems are based on stabilizing the feet, but only LUCK FIT incorporates these modifications into the actual structure of the shoe with the inclusion of the new LUCK carbon fibre midsole with no added pieces.
- We benefit from the collaboration of the finest cycling biomechanics in the world.
HOW CAN I GET HOLD OF SOME CUSTOMIZED CYCLING SHOES?
- You can visit one of our specialist centers where we will give you advice on the most suitable shoe for your biomechanical characteristics. You can find your nearest store by logging on to DEALERS
- Visit MY MEASUREMENTS, we will help you to know your biomechanical necessities.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE MY CUSTOMIZED SHOES?
LUCK® benefits from state-of-the-art high-tech equipment which allows us to manufacture the finest customized cycling shoes in the world.
We have digitalized the manufacturing process which brings the time down to 3 weeks to produce a pair of customized shoes, offering you a rapid, high quality service.